Financial Inclusion and Stability : What Does Research Show?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Hannig & Stefan Jansen, 2010. "Financial Inclusion and Financial Stability : Current Policy Issues," Finance Working Papers 23124, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Wurgler, Jeffrey, 2000. "Financial markets and the allocation of capital," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1-2), pages 187-214.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2010.
"Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets: An Overview,"
NBER Working Papers
16428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prasad, Eswar, 2010. "Financial Sector Regulation and Reforms in Emerging Markets: An Overview," IZA Discussion Papers 5233, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Laeven, Luc & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2006.
"The determinants of financing obstacles,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 932-952, October.
- Thorsten Beck, 2004. "The determinants of financing obstacles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3204, The World Bank.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Demirgüc-Kunt, A. & Laeven, L. & Maksimovic, V., 2006. "The determinants of financing obstacles," Other publications TiSEM 3fd6bd22-71e9-4084-87a3-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Levine, Ross, 2005. "Finance and Growth: Theory and Evidence," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 12, pages 865-934 Elsevier.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Love, Inessa, 2009. "The economic impact of banking the unbanked : evidence from Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4981, The World Bank.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2013.
"Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 163-192, January.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Dupas, Pascaline, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt34w0w53t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Adasme, Osvaldo & Majnoni, Giovanni & Uribe, Myriam, 2006. "Access and risk - friends or foes? Lessons from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4003, The World Bank.
- Hannig, Alfred & Jansen, Stefan, 2010. "Financial Inclusion and Financial Stability: Current Policy Issues," ADBI Working Papers 259, Asian Development Bank Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loayza,Norman V. & Ouazad,Amine & Ranciere,Romain, 2017.
"Financial development, growth, and crisis: is there a trade-off ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8237, The World Bank.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Ranciere, 2017. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," Working Papers 2017-114, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Norman Loayza & Amine Ouazad & Romain Rancière, 2018. "Financial Development, Growth, and Crisis: Is There a Trade-Off?," NBER Working Papers 24474, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qifeng Zhang & Josephine B. Valle-Sison, 2014. "Financial inclusion and regulatory implications," Chapters,in: Global Shock, Risks, and Asian Financial Reform, chapter 15, pages 600-627 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2017. "Broader use of saving products among people can make deposit funding of the banking system more resilient," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 89-102.
- repec:eee:finlet:v:24:y:2018:i:c:p:230-237 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:157:y:2019:i:c:p:403-427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noelia Camara & Ximena Pena & David Tuesta, 2014. "Factors that Matter for Financial Inclusion: Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 1409, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- M J Roa Garcia, 2016. "Can financial inclusion and financial stability go hand in hand?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 21(2), pages 81-103, September.
- Chernykh, Lucy & Davydov, Denis & Sihvonen, Jukka, 2019. "Financial stability and public confidence in banks," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2019, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- María José Roa, 2014. "La inclusión y la estabilidad financieras," Documentos de Investigación - Research Papers 15, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, CEMLA.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Access to Finance Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2013-05-22 (Banking)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:9443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.