Report NEP-BAN-2013-05-22This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Köhler, Matthias, 2013. "Does non-interest income make banks more risky? Retail- versus investment-oriented banks," Discussion Papers 17/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- World Bank, 2012. "The Basel III Financial Architecture and Emerging Regulatory Developments in Macro Prudential Tools," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12809, The World Bank.
- Prieto, Esteban & Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013. "Time variation in macro-financial linkages," Discussion Papers 13/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Erik Feyen & Katie Kibuuka & Inci Ötker-Robe, 2012. "European Bank Deleveraging : Implications for Emerging Market Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10046, The World Bank.
- Robert Cull & Asl? Demirgüç-Kunt & Timothy Lyman, 2012. "Financial Inclusion and Stability : What Does Research Show?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9443, The World Bank.
- Niepmann, Friederike, 2013. "Banking across borders," Discussion Papers 19/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Bruhn, Miriam & Farazi, Subika & Kanz, Martin, 2013. "Bank competition, concentration, and credit reporting," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6442, The World Bank.
- Düwel, Cornelia, 2013. "Repo funding and internal capital markets in the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 16/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Philip Vermeulen, 2012. "Corporate investment and bank-dependent borrowers during the recent financial crisis," 2012 Meeting Papers 695, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Dorota Skała, 2013. "The influence of regulatory and institutional framework and shareholder structure upon risk of financial institutions in Central Europe," NBP Working Papers 149, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Albanese, Claudio & Brigo, Damiano & Oertel, Frank, 2013. "Restructuring counterparty credit risk," Discussion Papers 14/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- World Bank, 2012. "European and Best Practice Bank Resolution Mechanisms : An Assessment and Recommendations for Policy and Legal Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12817, The World Bank.
- Thomas Schelkle, 2012. "Mortgage Default during the U.S. Mortgage Crisis," 2012 Meeting Papers 751, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2013. "Per un accesso sostenibile delle Pmi al credito (A sustainable access to credit for SMEs)," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 1305, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- World Bank, 2012. "Bank Lending to Small and Medium Enterprises : The Republic of Serbia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12796, The World Bank.