Access and risk - friends or foes? Lessons from Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2003.
"Loan loss provisioning and economic slowdowns: too much, too late?,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation,
Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 178-197, April.
- Luc Laeven & Giovanni Majnoni, 2002. "Loan loss provisioning and economic slowdowns: too much too late?," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Laeven, Luc & Majnoni, Giovanni, 2001. "Loan loss provisioning and economic slowdowns : too much, too late?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2749, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Majnoni & Andrew Powell, 2005. "Reforming Bank Capital Requirements: Implications of Basel II for Latin American Countries," Economía Journal, The Latin American and Caribbean Economic Association - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 105-149, January.
- Andrew Powell, 2004. "Implications of Basel II for Latin America," Business School Working Papers basel, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Cull & Asl? Demirgüç-Kunt & Timothy Lyman, 2012. "Financial Inclusion and Stability : What Does Research Show?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9443, The World Bank.
- Banco de la República & Ministerio de Agricultura & Finagro, 2010. "Situación actual del microcrédito en Colombia: carácterísticas y experiencias," Temas de Estabilidad Financiera 048, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Beck, Thorsten & Klapper, Leora F. & Mendoza, Juan Carlos, 2010.
"The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 10-25, April.
- Beck, Thorsten & Klapper, Leora F. & Mendoza, Juan Carlos, 2008. "The typology of partial credit guarantee funds around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4771, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:transe:v:118:y:2018:i:c:p:163-183 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Investment and Investment Climate; Financial Intermediation; Economic Theory&Research; Insurance&Risk Mitigation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BAN-2006-09-16 (Banking)
- NEP-FMK-2006-09-16 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IAS-2006-09-16 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .