Reforming Bank Capital Requirements: Implications of Basel II for Latin American Countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:spacre:v:17:y:2014:i:1:p:58-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carvallo, Oscar & Kasman, Adnan & Kontbay-Busun, Sine, 2015. "The Latin American bank capital buffers and business cycle: Are they pro-cyclical?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 148-160.
- Knedlik, Tobias & Ströbel, Johannes, 2006. "The role of banking portfolios in the transmission from currency crises to banking crises - potential effects of Basel II," IWH Discussion Papers 21/2006, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Ricardo N. Bebczuk, 2007. "Loans Size and Portfolio Loss Predictability in Argentina," Ensayos Económicos, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department, vol. 1(49), pages 139-155, October -.
- Adasme, Osvaldo & Majnoni, Giovanni & Uribe, Myriam, 2006. "Access and risk - friends or foes? Lessons from Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4003, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBank regulation; solvency ratios; loan loss reserves; emerging economies;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000425:008663. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.