Overview of Financial Inclusion, Regulation, and Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Hannig & Stefan Jansen, 2010. "Financial Inclusion and Financial Stability : Current Policy Issues," Finance Working Papers 23124, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Robin Burgess & Rohini Pande, 2005.
"Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(3), pages 780-795, June.
- Burgess, Robin & Pande, Rohini, 2003. "Do rural banks matter? Evidence from the Indian social banking experiment," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2244, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Robin Burgess & Rohini Pande, 2004. "Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 04/104, The Centre for Market and Public Organisation, University of Bristol, UK.
- Robin Burgess & Rohini Pande, 2003. "Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 40, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Burgess, Robin & Pande, Rohini, 2004. "Do Rural Banks Matter? Evidence from the Indian Social Banking Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 4211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Morgan, Peter & Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2015. "Financial Education in Asia: Assessment and Recommendations," ADBI Working Papers 534, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2014.
"Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion,"
Microeconomics Working Papers
24278, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Peter J. Morgan & Victor Pontines, 2014. "Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion," Finance Working Papers 24278, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Morgan, Peter & Pontines, Victor, 2014. "Financial Stability and Financial Inclusion," ADBI Working Papers 488, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Sandra F. Braunstein & Carolyn Welch, 2002. "Financial literacy: an overview of practice, research, and policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Nov, pages 445-457.
- Mark M. Pitt & Shahidur R. Khandker & Omar Haider Chowdhury & Daniel L. Millimet, 2003. "Credit Programs for the Poor And the Health Status of Children in Rural Bangladesh," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 87-118, February.
- Tambunan, Tulus, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Education, and Financial Regulation: A Story from Indonesia," ADBI Working Papers 535, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Singer,Dorothe & Van Oudheusden,Peter, 2015. "The Global Findex Database 2014 : measuring financial inclusion around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7255, The World Bank.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Education, and Regulation in the Philippines," ADBI Working Papers 541, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Lewis, Sue & Lindley, Dominic, 2015. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Education, and Financial Regulation in the United Kingdom," ADBI Working Papers 544, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- World Bank, 2008. "Finance for All? Policies and Pitfalls in Expanding Access," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6905, June.
- Joseph P. Kaboski & Robert M. Townsend, 2005. "Policies and Impact: An Analysis of Village-Level Microfinance Institutions," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 3(1), pages 1-50, March.
- Barua, Abheek & Kathuria, Rajat & Malik, Neha, 2016. "The Status of Financial Inclusion, Regulation, and Education in India," ADBI Working Papers 568, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Hannig, Alfred & Jansen, Stefan, 2010. "Financial Inclusion and Financial Stability: Current Policy Issues," ADBI Working Papers 259, Asian Development Bank Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Babych, Yaroslava & Grigolia, Maya & Keshelava, Davit, 2018. "Financial Inclusion, Financial Literacy, and Financial Education in Georgia," ADBI Working Papers 849, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Julie Birkenmaier & Qiang Fu, 2018. "Household Financial Access and Use of Alternative Financial Services in the U.S.: Two Sides of the Same Coin?," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 1169-1185, October.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial inclusion; banks; financial regulation; payments systems; small and medium-sized enterprises; financial education;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-MFD-2016-10-09 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PAY-2016-10-09 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
- NEP-SEA-2016-10-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0591. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.