Report NEP-SEA-2016-10-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Morgan, Peter J., 2016. "Overview of Financial Inclusion, Regulation, and Education," ADBI Working Papers 591, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Bukhari, Mahnoor & Munir, Kashif, 2016. "Impact of Globalization on Income Inequality in Selected Asian Countries," MPRA Paper 74248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Laksanapanyakul, Nuttawut & Ueki, Yasushi, 2016. "Spatial structures of manufacturing clusters in Cambodia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, and Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 617, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Souksavanh VIXATHEP & Nobuaki MATSUNAGA, 2015. "Entrepreneurial Human and Social Capital in Small Businesses in Vietnam - An Extended Analysis -," GSICS Working Paper Series 29, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Hamanaka, Shintaro & Jusoh, Sufian, 2016. "The emerging ASEAN approach to mutual recognition : a comparison with Europe, trans-Tasman, and North America," IDE Discussion Papers 618, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Dang, Trang & Nguyen, Cuong, 2015. "Parents’ inter-ethnic marriage and children’s education and disability: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 74144, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vutha Hing & PHANN Dalis & Roth T.M.S Vathana & Sreymom Sum, 2015. "Estimating the economic effects of remittances on the left-behind in Cambodia," Working Papers PMMA 2015-06, PEP-PMMA.
- Hoang Xuan Trung & Luca Tiberti, 2016. "The effect of input-trade liberalization on nonfarm and farm labour participation in rural Vietnam," Working Papers PMMA 2016-11, PEP-PMMA.
- William Berthomière & Mathilde Maurel & Yann Richard, 2015. "Intégration des immigrés et associations en France. Un essai d'approche croisée par l'économie et la géographie," Post-Print halshs-01157873, HAL.
- Gokan, Toshitaka & Kuroiwa, Ikuo & Nakajima, Kentaro & Sakata, Shozo, 2016. "Spatial patterns of manufacturing clusters in Vietnam," IDE Discussion Papers 616, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Runhuan Feng & Alexey Kuznetsov & Fenghao Yang, 2016. "Exponential functionals of Levy processes and variable annuity guaranteed benefits," Papers 1610.00577, arXiv.org.
- Marta De Philippis & Federico Rossi, 2016. "Parents, schools and human capital differences across countries," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1079, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- James B. ANG & Per G. Fredriksson, 2016. "Statehood Experience, Legal Traditions and Climate Change Policies," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1610, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Chengsi Wang & Julian Wright, 2016. "Platform investment and price parity clauses," Working Papers 16-17, NET Institute.
- Cortes, Patricia & Pan, Jessica, 2016. "Prevalence of Long Hours and Skilled Women's Occupational Choices," IZA Discussion Papers 10225, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Duffie, Darrell & Qiao, Lei & Sun, Yeneng, 2015. "Dynamic Directed Random Matching," Research Papers 3359, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.