Exponential functionals of Levy processes and variable annuity guaranteed benefits
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kuznetsov, A., 2012. "On the distribution of exponential functionals for Lévy processes with jumps of rational transform," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 654-663.
- Feng, Runhuan & Volkmer, Hans W., 2014. "Spectral Methods for the Calculation of Risk Measures for Variable Annuity Guaranteed Benefits," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 653-681, September.
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Feng, Runhuan & Volkmer, Hans W., 2012. "Analytical calculation of risk measures for variable annuity guaranteed benefits," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 636-648.
- R. Cont, 2001. "Empirical properties of asset returns: stylized facts and statistical issues," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 223-236.
- Peter Carr & Helyette Geman, 2002. "The Fine Structure of Asset Returns: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 75(2), pages 305-332, April.
- D. Hackmann & A. Kuznetsov, 2014. "Asian options and meromorphic Lévy processes," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 825-844, October.
- Madan, Dilip B & Seneta, Eugene, 1990. "The Variance Gamma (V.G.) Model for Share Market Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63(4), pages 511-524, October.
- Maulik, Krishanu & Zwart, Bert, 2006. "Tail asymptotics for exponential functionals of Lévy processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 156-177, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2016-10-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1610.00577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.