Financial Inclusion and Financial Stability: Current Policy Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert M., 2004.
"Evaluation of financial liberalization: a general equilibrium model with constrained occupation choice,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 269-307.
- Gine, Xavier & Townsend, Robert M., 2003. "Evaluation of financial liberalization : a general equilibrium model with constrained occupation choice," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3014, The World Bank.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2007. "Innovative experiences in access to finance : market friendly roles for the visible hand ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4326, The World Bank.
- Beck, Thorsten & de la Torre, Augusto, 2006. "The basic analytics of access to financial services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4026, The World Bank.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2013.
"Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 163-192, January.
- Robinson, Jonathan & Dupas, Pascaline, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt34w0w53t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Pascaline Dupas & Jonathan Robinson, 2009. "Savings Constraints and Microenterprise Development: Evidence from a Field Experiment in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 14693, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 2008. "The New Development Economics: We Shall Experiment, but How Shall We Learn?," Working Paper Series rwp08-055, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Patrick Honohan, 2004. "Financial development, growth, and poverty: how close are the links?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3203, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:487892 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Cull & Asl? Demirgüç-Kunt & Timothy Lyman, 2012. "Financial Inclusion and Stability : What Does Research Show?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 9443, The World Bank.
- M J Roa Garcia, 2016. "Can financial inclusion and financial stability go hand in hand?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 21(2), pages 81-103, September.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:468522 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharyya, Nikhilesh., 2012. "Monetary policy and employment in developing Asia," ILO Working Papers 994685223402676, International Labour Organization.
- Han, Rui & Melecky, Martin, 2017. "Broader use of saving products among people can make deposit funding of the banking system more resilient," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 89-102.
- Bilkis Sultana & Mahbubar Rahman Khan, 2017. "Are Mobile Financial Services Promoting Financial Inclusion in Bangladesh? An Assessment Study," Working Papers id:11914, eSocialSciences.
- Agyekum, Francis & Locke, Stuart & Hewa-Wellalage, Nirosha, 2016. "Financial Inclusion and Digital Financial Services: Empirical evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 82885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2017.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Morgan, Peter J., 2016. "Overview of Financial Inclusion, Regulation, and Education," ADBI Working Papers 591, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Khou, Vouthy. & Cheng, Oudom. & Leng, Soklong. & Meng, Channarith., 2015. "Role of the Central Bank in supporting economic diversification and productive employment in Cambodia," ILO Working Papers 994878923402676, International Labour Organization.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Rosellon, Maureen Ane D., 2017. "What Determines Financial Inclusion in the Philippines? Evidence from a National Baseline Survey," Discussion Papers DP 2017-38, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- International Monetary Fund, 2014. "Namibia; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 14/41, International Monetary Fund.
- Maria Luisa Jaramillo Gomez & Alvaro Turriago Hoyos & Ulf Thoene, 2015. "Financial inclusion from the perspective of social innovation: The case of Colombia," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3104801, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial inclusion; financial stability; costs and benefits; current policy issues;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .