|Assistant Professor of Economics, Chikkaiah Naicker College, Erode-638004. Tamil Nadu. India|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- marimuthu, sivakumar, 2013. "Gross Capital Formation and GDP growth in Indian Agriculture Sector," MPRA Paper 46946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Vijay, M, 2012. "Regional Disparities in Poverty and Education in India," MPRA Paper 37849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- sivakumar, marimuthu, 2012. "2008 Global Economic Crisis and Its Impact on India's Exports and Imports," MPRA Paper 40950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Sarvalingam, A, 2010. "Human Deprivation Index: A Measure of Multidimensional Poverty," MPRA Paper 22337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Sarvalingam, A, 2010. "Poverty Underestimation in Rural India- A Critique," MPRA Paper 21748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gowri, B & Vasantha Devi, K.P. & Sivakumar, Marimuthu, 2010. "A Study about the Impact of Nutrition Education and Awareness of Food Safety among Women SHG Members," MPRA Paper 22382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sarvalingam, A & Sivakumar, Marimuthu, 2010. "Human Development Measurement: A broader approach in India," MPRA Paper 22505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- sarvalingam, a & sivakumar, marimuthu, 2009. "Poverty and Health in India: A Comparative Study about Pre-Reform and Post-Reform Periods," MPRA Paper 17816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- sivakumar, marimuthu, 2008.
"Gender Discrimination and Women's Development in India,"
10950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu, 2008. "Gender Discrimination and Women's Development in India," MPRA Paper 10901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- sivakumarmarimuthu & sarvalingam, 2004. "A Study About Poverty, Health, Education And Human Deprivation In India," HEW 0412004, EconWPA.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Venkatesh, K & Ayyasamy, M, 2001. "India’s Revenue Deficit: A Challenge Ahead," MPRA Paper 34696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 11 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (8) 2008-10-13 2008-10-21 2009-10-17 2010-04-11 2010-05-02 2010-05-02 2010-05-15 2012-09-09. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2010-05-02 2013-05-19
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2009-10-17 2012-04-17
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (2) 2005-01-02 2009-10-17
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2008-10-13 2008-10-21
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-04-17
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2010-05-02
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2012-09-09
- NEP-MFD: Microfinance (1) 2010-05-02
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sivakumar Marimuthu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.