Report NEP-CWA-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- M Dattatreyulu, 2009. "Export Potential of Fruits, Vegetables and Flowers from India," Working Papers id:2239, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2242 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- sarvalingam, a & sivakumar, marimuthu, 2009. "Poverty and Health in India: A Comparative Study about Pre-Reform and Post-Reform Periods," MPRA Paper 17816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ranjit Devraj, 2009. "Kerala Fights Clock in ASEAN Free-Trade Deal," Working Papers id:2238, eSocialSciences.
- Child Rights and You CRY, 2009. "Concept Paper on Child Labour in India," Working Papers id:2236, eSocialSciences.
- Vimal Trivedi, 2009. "Door-to-Door Garbage Collection Program in Surat city," Working Papers id:2234, eSocialSciences.
- Anthony B. Atkinson & Thomas Piketty & Emmanuel Saez, 2009. "Top Incomes in the Long Run of History," NBER Working Papers 15408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ratnawali Sinha, 2009. "Rural Health Services at Cross-Roads: Insights from Gujarat," Working Papers id:2237, eSocialSciences.
- Mst. Meherunnahar & D. N. R. Paul, 2009. "Bt Brinjal: Introducing Genetically Modified Brinjal (Eggplant/Aubergine) in Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 9, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Ahmed Mohamed Badreldin, 2009. "Measuring the Performance of Islamic Banks by Adapting Conventional Ratios," Working Papers 16, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen & Landström, Mats, 2009. "Why Do Politicians Implement Central Bank Independence Reforms?," Ratio Working Papers 143, The Ratio Institute.
- Kayam, Saime Suna, 2009. "Home market determinants of FDI outflows from developing and transition economies," MPRA Paper 16781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2009. "Models of market integration in Central Asia – comparative performance," MPRA Paper 17510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Silvia Rashad Gad Tadros, 2009. "Measuring the Quality of Banking Regulation in Egypt," Working Papers 17, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.