Measuring the Performance of Islamic Banks by Adapting Conventional Ratios
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mylène Kherallah & John Beghin, 1998.
"U.S. Trade Threats: Rhetoric or War?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(1), pages 15-29.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Beghin, John C., 1995. "U.S. Trade Threats: Rhetoric Or War?," Working Papers 51213, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kherallah, Mylene & Beghin, John C., 1998. "U.S. Trade Threats: Rhetoric or War?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1537, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPerformance measurement; ratio analysis; ROE; Islamic banks;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G29 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-10-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-BAN-2009-10-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-FDG-2009-10-17 (Financial Development & Growth)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:guc:wpaper:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lobna Sameer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmguceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.