Report NEP-FDG-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hongbin Li & Zheyu Yang & Xianguo Yao & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Growth: Evidence from China," Discussion Papers 00022, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Mallick, Debdulal, 2009. "Financial Development, Shocks, and Growth Volatility," MPRA Paper 17799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- António Afonso & Sebastian Hauptmeier, 2009. "Public Debt and Economic Growth: a Granger Causality Panel Data Approach," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/24, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris & Cok, Mitja, 2009. "Education and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 17817, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deckers, Thomas & Hanck, Christoph, 2009. "Multiple Testing Techniques in Growth Econometrics," MPRA Paper 17843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter N. Ireland, 2009. "Stochastic Growth in the United States and Euro Area," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 713, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Aug 2010.
- Xavier Pautrel, 2009. "Environmental policy, education and growth: A reappraisal when lifetime is finite," Working Papers hal-00423201, HAL.
- Item repec:dkn:econwp:eco_2009_15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Talan Iscan, 2009. "Productivity Growth and the Future of the U.S. Saving Rate," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive future2.pdf, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Galo Nuño, 2009. "Technology, convergence and business cycles," Working Papers 0922, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Verbic, Miroslav & Majcen, Boris & Cok, Mitja, 2009. "R&D and Economic Growth in Slovenia: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Approach with Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 17819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dlw:wpaper:09-06. is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew McKay, 2009. "Assessing the Impact of Fiscal Policy on Poverty," Working Papers id:2230, eSocialSciences.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2009. "Over-exploitation of open-access natural resources and global indeterminacy in an economic growth model," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2009-05, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Ahmed Mohamed Badreldin, 2009. "Measuring the Performance of Islamic Banks by Adapting Conventional Ratios," Working Papers 16, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.