Report NEP-BAN-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dima Rahman, 2009. "Are Banking Systems Increasingly Fragile ? Investigating Financial Institutions’ CDS Returns Extreme Co-Movements," EconomiX Working Papers 2009-34, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Amedeo Argentiero, 2009. "Some New Evidence on the Role of Collateral: Lazy Banks or Diligent Banks?," ISAE Working Papers 113, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Elisabetta Fiorentino & Alessio De Vincenzo & Frank Heid & Alexander Karmann & Michael Koetter, 2009. "The effects of privatization and consolidation on bank productivity: comparative evidence from Italy and Germany," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 722, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Coffinet, J. & Lin, S. & Martin, C., 2009. "Stress testing French banks' income subcomponents," Working papers 242, Banque de France.
- Ahmed Mohamed Badreldin, 2009. "Measuring the Performance of Islamic Banks by Adapting Conventional Ratios," Working Papers 16, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Silvia Rashad Gad Tadros, 2009. "Measuring the Quality of Banking Regulation in Egypt," Working Papers 17, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Cândida Ferreira, 2009. "The European Credit Market and Institutions," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/26, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.