Measuring the Quality of Banking Regulation in Egypt
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsBanking regulation; Quality index; Egypt;
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-10-17 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-BAN-2009-10-17 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-17 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-REG-2009-10-17 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2009-10-17 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:guc:wpaper:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lobna Sameer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmguceg.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .