Report NEP-AGR-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johnston, Robyn M. & Hoanh, Chu Thai & Lacombe, Guillaume & Noble, Andrew & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Suhardiman, Diana & Kam, Suan Pheng & Choo, Poh Sze, 2010. "Rethinking agriculture in the Greater Mekong Subregion: how to sustainably meet food needs, enhance ecosystem services and cope with climate change," IWMI Research Reports H042771, International Water Management Institute.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Eales, J. & Jensen, Helen H. & Lusk, J. & McCluskey, J. & Kinsey, J., 2010. "Food and Consumer Economics," Staff General Research Papers 31410, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- FAO Economic and Social Development Department, 2010. "Gender and Land Rights - Understanding Complexities; Adjusting Policies," FAO - Economic and Social Perspectives 8EN, Economic and Social Development Department of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO).
- Cristina Marreiros & M. Raquel Lucas & Kerstin Röhrich, 2010. "Explaining organic food choice on the basis of socio-demographics.A study in Portugal and Germany," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Gowri, B & Vasantha Devi, K.P. & Sivakumar, Marimuthu, 2010. "A Study about the Impact of Nutrition Education and Awareness of Food Safety among Women SHG Members," MPRA Paper 22382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angela Münch, 2010. "Agri-Environmental Schemes and Grassland Biodiversity: Another Side of the Coin," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-026, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dong, Fengxia & Hennessy, David A. & Jensen, Helen H., 2010. "Contract and Exit Decisions in Finisher Hog Production," Staff General Research Papers 31302, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ferrucci, Gianluigi & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Onorante, Luca, 2010. "Food price pass-through in the euro area The role of asymmetries and non-linearities," Working Paper Series 1168, European Central Bank.
- Hoque, Mainul Mohammad & Schroeter, John R., 2010. "Agricultural Trade Liberalization and Downstream Market Power: Some Extensions," Staff General Research Papers 31390, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Abhijit Banerji & Gauri Khanna & J. V. Meenakshi, 2010. "Social Contracts, Markets And Efficiency -- Groundwater Irrigation In North India," Working papers 183, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Drine, Imed, 2010. "Food and Global Crises impacts on Middle East and North African Region: What lesson can we learn for the future?," MPRA Paper 22245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph B. Nichols & Stephen D. Oliner & Michael R. Mulhall, 2010. "Commercial and residential land prices across the United States," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-16, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Andrew J. Cassey & Suzette P. Galinato & Justin Taylor, 2010. "Economic Impacts of the Elimination of Azinphos-methyl on the Apple Industry and Washington State," Working Papers 2010-06, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.