Explaining organic food choice on the basis of socio-demographics.A study in Portugal and Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanf, C.-Hennig & Patelli, P. & Saggau, Volker, 2005. "Food Risk Communication and Consumers' Trust in the Food Supply Chain," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24502, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- A. Gracia & L.M. Albisu, 2001. "Food consumption in the European Union: Main determinants and country differences," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 469-488.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Burnham, Thomas A., 2001. "Consumer Response To Genetically Modified Foods: Market Segment Analysis And Implications For Producers And Policy Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic food products; consumer behaviour; segmentation; socio-demographics.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-05-02 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2010_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.