Explaining organic food choice on the basis of socio-demographics.A study in Portugal and Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hanf, C.-Hennig & Patelli, P. & Saggau, Volker, 2005. "Food Risk Communication and Consumers' Trust in the Food Supply Chain," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24502, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- A. Gracia & L.M. Albisu, 2001. "Food consumption in the European Union: Main determinants and country differences," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 469-488.
- Baker, Gregory A. & Burnham, Thomas A., 2001. "Consumer Response To Genetically Modified Foods: Market Segment Analysis And Implications For Producers And Policy Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(02), December.
More about this item
KeywordsOrganic food products; consumer behaviour; segmentation; socio-demographics.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-05-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2010-05-02 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2010_03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .