Food consumption in the European Union: Main determinants and country differences
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernest Reig Martínez, 1992. "Estructura del consumo alimentario y desarrollo económico," Working Papers. Serie EC 1992-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Jensen, Helen H. & Basiotis, P. Peter, 1993.
"Food Safety/Food Quality Data,"
Emerging Data Issues in Food Demand Analysis, Proceedings of the S216 Workshop, October 1993
11849, Regional Research Project S-278 Food Demand, Nutrition and Consumer Behavior.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Basiotis, P., 1995. "Food Safety/Food Quality Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 842, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Basiotis, P., 1995. "Food Safety/Food Quality Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10441, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Helen H. JENSEN & Peter BASIOTIS, 1993. "Food Safety/Food Quality Data," Emerging Data Issues in Applied Food Demand Analysis; s21693jens01, S216, Food Demand and Consumption Behavior Regional Committee.
- Blandford, David, 1984. "Changes in Food Consumption Patterns in the OECD Area," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 11(1), pages 43-64.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margherita Gerolimetto & Christine Mauracher, 2013. "Analysis Of Food Consumption In Europe Via Time Series Clustering," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 67(3-4), pages 143-150, July-Dece.
- Contini, Caterina & Casini, Leonardo & Fabbrizzi, Sara & Travaglini, Irene, 2011. "Future Scenarios of the Food System: Insights from the Consumers’ Perspective," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122008, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- repec:ags:aolpei:254026 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:joreco:v:19:y:2012:i:3:p:313-324 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ehbiol:v:31:y:2018:i:c:p:26-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- István Kónya & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2007.
"International Consumption Patterns among High-income Countries: Evidence from the OECD Data,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 744-757, September.
- Istvan Konya & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2005. "International Consumption Patterns among High-income Countries: Evidence from the OECD Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-327, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Mtimet, Nadhem & Gil, Jose Maria, 2008. "Análisis de la demanda de alimentos en España considerando el impacto de la dieta sobre la salud," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(02), pages 1-28.
- Cristina Marreiros & M. Raquel Lucas & Kerstin Röhrich, 2010. "Explaining organic food choice on the basis of socio-demographics.A study in Portugal and Germany," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2010_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Vecchio, Riccardo & Annunziata, Azzurra, 2011. "The role of PDO/PGI labelling in Italian consumers’ food choices," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 12(2).
- Dan A. Petrovici & Christopher Ritson & Mitchell Ness, 2005. "Exploring disparities and similarities in European food consumption patterns," Post-Print hal-01201095, HAL.
- Andreas Chai, 2018. "Household consumption patterns and the sectoral composition of growing economies: A review of the interlinkages," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201802, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.
- Seccia, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Nardone, Gianluca, 2015. "Trade competitiveness in table grapes: a global view," MPRA Paper 70931, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petrovici, Dan A. & Ritson, Christopher & Ness, Mitchell, 2005. "Exploring disparities and similarities in European food consumption patterns," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique (INRA), vol. 75.
- Thiele, S. & Weiss, C., 2003. "Consumer demand for food diversity: evidence for Germany," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 99-115, April.
- Prof. Dr. Hesse, Klaus & Dr. Hoffmann, Claudia & Dr. Thiele, Silke, 2002. "Änderungen der Struktur der Nachfrage nach Nahrungs-und Genußmitteln privater Haushalte und deren Bedeutung für die Ernährungs- und Agrarwirtschaft Schleswig-Holsteins," FE Working Papers 0302, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Dan A. Petrovici & Christopher Ritson & Mitchell Ness, 2005. "Exploring disparities and similarities in European food consumption patterns," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 75, pages 24-49.
- Haydar Sengul & Seda Sengul, 2006. "Food consumption and economic development in Turkey and European Union countries," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(20), pages 2421-2431.
- Marreiros, Cristina & Ness, Mitchell, 2002. "Perceptions of PDO Beef: The Portuguese Consumer," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24869, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Calegario, Cristina Lelis Leal & Houston, Jack E. & Bruhn, Nádia Campos Pereira, 2015. "Foreign Market Entry Strategies In The United States/European Union Agribusiness Trade Context," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(3), pages 1-15, July.
- Venturini, Luciano, 2003. "The Food System In Transition: An E.U. Perspective," Working Papers 14362, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:17:y:2001:i:4:p:469-488. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.