Spanish food demand: a dynamic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Michael & Young, Trevor, 1990. "Changes in Consumer Preferences For Meat in Great Britain: Non-Parametric and Parametric Analysis," Manchester Working Papers in Agricultural Economics 232820, University of Manchester, School of Economics, Agricultural Economics Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Harun Bulut & Luigi Cembalo, 2005.
"On the Segregation of Genetically Modified, Conventional and Organic Products in European Agriculture: A Multi-market Equilibrium Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(3), pages 347-372.
- GianCarlo Moschini & Harun Bulut & Luigi Cembalo, 2005. "On the Segregation of Genetically Modified, Conventional, and Organic Products in European Agriculture: A Multi-market Equilibrium Analysis," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 05-wp411, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Bulut, Harun & Cembalo, Luigi, 2005. "On the Segregation of Genetically Modified, Conventional, and Organic Products in European Agriculture: A Multi-Market Equilibrium Analysis," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12450, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Mtimet, Nadhem & Gil, Jose Maria, 2008. "AnÃ¡lisis de la demanda de alimentos en EspaÃ±a considerando el impacto de la dieta sobre la salud," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2).
- Filippini, M. & Masiero, G. & Moschetti, K., 2009. "Regional consumption of antibiotics: A demand system approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1389-1397, November.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Mur, Jesus, 2002. "Spanish Demand for Food Away From Home: A Panel Data Approach," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24977, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:30:y:1998:i:10:p:1399-1405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .