Report NEP-HIS-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goodhart, Charles A. E. & Needham, Duncan J., 2018. "Historical reasons for the focus on broad monetary aggregates in post-World War II Britain and the ‘Seven Years War’ with the IMF," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87364, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Karen Clay & Peter Juul Egedes & Casper Worm Hansen & Peter Sandholt Jensen, 2018. "Controlling Tuberculosis? Evidence from the Mother of all Community-Wide Health Experiments," Discussion Papers 18-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2017. "Friedman's presidential address in the evolution of macroeconomic thought," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87163, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Martin Shubik, 2018. "Who Gets What, When, How? Power, Organization, Markets, Money and the Allocation of Resources," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2118, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Luigi Cannari & Giovanni D’Alessio, 2018. "Wealth inequality in Italy: reconstruction of 1968-75 data and comparison with recent estimates," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 428, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- marimuthu, sivakumar & p, santhi & d, gowri, 2018. "Haney's Ideas on Economic Value," MPRA Paper 85231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hubert Bonin, 2018. "The emergence of maritime insurance in Bordeaux port-city in the 19th century," Cahiers du GREThA 2018-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée(GREThA).
- Joan R. Rosés & Nikolaus Wolf, 2018. "Regional Economic Development in Europe, 1900-2010: A Description of the Patterns," CESifo Working Paper Series 6952, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludovic Desmedt, 2017.
"Alain Clément and the Review of the history of economic thought
[Alain Clément et la Revue d’histoire de la pensée économique]," Post-Print hal-01688827, HAL.
- Thu Hien DAO & Frédéric DOCQUIER & Mathilde MAUREL & Pierre SCHAUS, 2018. "Global Migration in the 20th and 21st Centuries: the Unstoppable Force of Demography," Working Papers P223, FERDI.
- Christopher L. Colvin & Stuart Henderson & John D. Turner, 2018. "The Origins of the (Cooperative) Species: Raiffeisen Banking in the Netherlands, 1898–1909," Working Papers 0126, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Lup, Aurel & Deniz Alim, Indira & Miron, Liliana, 2017. "Agriculture in the Danube Delta," MPRA Paper 85373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angel De la Fuente & Rafael Domenech, 2018. "El nivel educativo de la poblacion en EspaÃ±a y sus regiones. Actualizacion hasta 2016," Working Papers 18/04, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Travers Barclay Child & Elena Nikolova, 2017. "War and Social Attitudes," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 2017-5, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Halford, Susan & Savage, Mike, 2017. "Speaking sociologically with big data: symphonic social science and the future for big data research," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87236, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Oded Galor & Viacheslav Savitskiy, 2018. "Climatic Roots of Loss Aversion," CESifo Working Paper Series 6917, CESifo Group Munich.
- Yoshihiko Hogen & Ryoichi Okuma, 2018. "The Anchoring of Inflation Expectations in Japan: A Learning-Approach Perspective," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 18-E-8, Bank of Japan.
- Cristina Porumboiu & Cristina-Elena Balaceanu & Monica Dobrescu & Alexander Cutuca, 2017. "City of London - A Financial Services Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 8, Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, Research Center in International Business and Economics (RCIBE).
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Riccardo TURATI & Jérôme VALETTE & Chrysovalantis VASILAKIS, 2018. "Birthplace Diversity and Economic Growth: Evidence from the US States in the Post-World War II Period," Working Papers P222, FERDI.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Tommaso Trani, 2018. "On the Persistence of UK Inflation: A Long-Range Dependence Approach," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1731, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hanedar, Avni Önder & Yaldız Hanedar, Elmas, 2017. "Stock market reactions to wars and political risks: A cliometric perspective for a falling empire," MPRA Paper 85600, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2018.
- Valentin F. Lang & Marina Mendes Tavares, 2018. "The Distribution of Gains from Globalization," IMF Working Papers 18/54, International Monetary Fund.
- Vegard Høghaug Larsen & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2018. "Business cycle narratives," Working Papers No 6/2018, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Flavia Palazzi & Francesco Iury Forte, 2018.
"Development governance. The philosophy of innovation and the ethical economy of Amartya Sen
[Governance dello sviluppo. La filosofia dell’innovazione e l’economia etica di Amartya Sen]," Post-Print hal-01737858, HAL.
- Salles, Maurice, 2017. "On Quine on Arrow," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 73457, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Viola von Berlepsch & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Neil Lee, 2018. "A woman's touch? Female migration and economic development in the United States," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1815, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Apr 2018.
- Peter H. Bent, 2018. "Recovery from Financial Crises in Peripheral Economies, 1870-1913," CEH Discussion Papers 07, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.