Report NEP-CWA-2008-10-21This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mamoon, Dawood & S. Murshed, Mansoob, 2008. "India and Pakistan: Trading for Peace," MPRA Paper 10432, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gulati, Ashok & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "The dragon and the elephant: Learning from agricultural and rural reforms in China and India," Issue briefs 49, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bedi, Jatinder S. & Cororaton, Caesar B., 2008. "Cotton-textile-apparel sectors of India:," IFPRI discussion papers 801, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Prakash, Nishith, 2008. "Improving the Labor Market Outcomes of Minorities: The Role of Employment Quota," MPRA Paper 11010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sunil Mani, 2006. "The Dragon vs. The Elephant: Comparative Analysis of Innovation Capability in the Telecommunications Equipment Industry in China and India," Working Papers id:747, eSocialSciences.
- Agnes Huchon & Guillaume Tricot, 2008. "Between Citizens and Institutions: The Dyamics of the Integration of Water Supply and Sanitation Services in Hyderabad," Working Papers id:1555, eSocialSciences.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu, 2008. "Gender Discrimination and Women's Development in India," MPRA Paper 10901, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bhandari, Amit Kumar, 2008. "Union Membership Effect on Wage Premiums: Evidence from Organized Manufacturing Industries in India," IZA Discussion Papers 3747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Khan, Himayatullah & Khan, Abuturab, 2008. "Natural hazards and disaster management in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 11052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gopinath,Munisamy, 2008. "India: Shadow WTO agricultural domestic support notifications," IFPRI discussion papers 792, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yaprak Gürsoy & Meltem Müftüler-Baç, 2008. "The European Union’s Enlargement Process and the Collective Identity Formation in Turkey; The interplay of multiple identities," RECON Online Working Papers Series 17, RECON.
- Cororaton, Caesar B. & Salam, Abdul & Altaf, Zafar & Orden, David & Dewina, Reno & Minot, Nicholas & Nazli, Hina, 2008. "Cotton-Textile-Apparel sectors of Pakistan: Situations and challenges faced," IFPRI discussion papers 800, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hoda, Anwarul & Gulati, Ashok, 2008. "WTO negotiations on agriculture and developing countries:," Issue briefs 48, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Alexander Coad & Jagannadha Pawan Tamvada, 2008. "The Growth and Decline of Small firms In Developing Countries," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-08, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Olcay Çulha & Ali Çulha & Rauf Gönenç, 2008. "The Challenges of Monetary Policy in Turkey," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 646, OECD Publishing.
- Zaman, Asad, 2008. "Islamic Economics: A Survey of the Literature," MPRA Paper 11024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karaca, Orhan, 2008. "The impact of foreign players on international football performance," MPRA Paper 11064, University Library of Munich, Germany.