India: Shadow WTO agricultural domestic support notifications
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yu, Wusheng & Bandara, Jayatilleke S., 2014. "India’s grain security policy in the era of high food prices: a computable general equilibrium analysis," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182694, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:8:p:1547-1568 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Wusheng & Bandara, Jayatilleke S, 2015. "India’s Grain Security Policy in the Era of High Food Prices: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211863, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2013.
"In the balance: The National Food Security Act vis-A-vis the WTO agreement on agriculture,"
Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers
2013-026, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Sudha Narayanan, 2013. "In the Balance: The National Food Security Act vis-Ãƒ -vis the WTO Agreement on Agriculture," Working Papers id:5602, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural policies; WTO Doha round; WTO compliance; Notification of domestic support; India agricultural support policies; Globalization; Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2008-10-21 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2008-10-21 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:792. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .