Report NEP-HPE-2018-04-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Reis, Ricardo, 2017. "Friedman's presidential address in the evolution of macroeconomic thought," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87163, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- marimuthu, sivakumar & p, santhi & d, gowri, 2018. "Haney's Ideas on Economic Value," MPRA Paper 85231, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flavia Palazzi & Francesco Iury Forte, 2018.
"Development governance. The philosophy of innovation and the ethical economy of Amartya Sen
[Governance dello sviluppo. La filosofia dell’innovazione e l’economia etica di Amartya Sen]," Post-Print hal-01737858, HAL.
- Martin Shubik, 2018. "Who Gets What, When, How? Power, Organization, Markets, Money and the Allocation of Resources," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2118, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2017. "A Fundamental Externality in the Labour Market? Ragnar Frisch on the socially optimal amount of work," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 2/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Gabriele Chierchia & Fabio Tufano & Giorgio Coricelli, 2018. "Friends or Strangers? Strategic Uncertainty and Coordination across Experimental Games of Strategic Complements and Substitutes," Discussion Papers 2018-01, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Mukand, Sharun W. & Rodrik, Dani, 2018. "The Political Economy of Ideas," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1163, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Blanche Segrestin & Franck Aggeri & Albert David & Pascal Le Masson, 2017. "Armand Hatchuel and the Refoundation of Management Research: Design Theory and the Epistemology of Collective Action," Post-Print hal-01516296, HAL.
- Schouten, Jop & Borm, Peter & Hendrickx, Ruud, 2018. "Unilateral Support Equilibria," Discussion Paper 2018-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2018. "Public choice and political science: A view from Europe," MPRA Paper 85710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fratini, Saverio M., 2018. "On the Second Stage of the Cambridge Capital Controversy," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP30, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Calleja, Pere & Llerena Garrés, Francesc, 2018. "Weak fairness and the Shapley value," Working Papers 2072/306979, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Zvika Neemam & Aniko Ory & Jungju Yu, 2016. "The Benefit of Collective Reputation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2068, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Apr 2018.
- José-Antonio Espín-Sánchez & Álvaro Parra, 2018. "Entry Games under Private Information," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2126, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Paul Hubert & Giovanni Ricco, 2017. "Macroéconomie et information imparfaite," Post-Print hal-01701447, HAL.
- Salles, Maurice, 2017. "On Quine on Arrow," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 73457, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2017. "La fin du Consensus ? La crise économique et la crise de la macroéconomie," Post-Print hal-01701458, HAL.
- Halford, Susan & Savage, Mike, 2017. "Speaking sociologically with big data: symphonic social science and the future for big data research," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 87236, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jakub Growiec, 2018. "The Digital Era, Viewed From a Perspective of Millennia of Economic Growth," Working Papers 2018-034, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis.
- Usenata, Nnyeneime, 2018. "Environmental Kuznets Curve (EKC): A Review of Theoretical and Empirical literature," MPRA Paper 85024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crowley, M., 2018. "Understanding the challenges to the world trading system," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1825, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Arnaud Berthoud, 2017.
"Economy and Religion
[Économie et religion]," Post-Print hal-01688812, HAL.