Report NEP-MAC-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tobias Adrian & Paolo Colla & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Which Financial Frictions? Parsing the Evidence from the Financial Crisis of 2007-9," NBER Working Papers 18335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S. Chadha & Alex Water, 2012. "The Financial Market Impact of UK Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 696, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Mark Strøm Kristoffersen, 2012. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Benefits with Wealth Heterogeneity and Precautionary Savings," Economics Working Papers 2012-19, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Richard W. Evans, 2012. "Is Openness Inflationary? Policy Commitment and Imperfect Competition," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-06, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- Jitka Pomenkova & Svatopluk Kapounek, 2012. "Heterogeneous distribution of money supply across the euro area," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-28, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2012. "Capital Adequacy and the Bank Lending Channel: Macroeconomic Implications," MPRA Paper 41056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serbanoiu, Georgian Valentin, 2012. "Transmission of fiscal policy shocks into Romania's economy," MPRA Paper 40947, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kydland, Finn & Rupert, Peter & Sustek, Roman, 2012. "Housing Dynamics over the Business Cycle," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt7bn5k73m, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Bick, Alexander & Fuchs-Schündeln, Nicola, 2012. "Taxation and Labor Supply of Married Women across Countries: A Macroeconomic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 9115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William Barnett & Haiyang Xu, 2012. "Money Velocity with Interest Rate Stochastic Volatility and Exact Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201224, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-23, CIRANO.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Luciano Greco, 2012. "Fiscal and Financial Determinants of Eurozone Sovereign Spreads," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0148, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Richard Dennis, 2012. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-582, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Santiago García-Verdú, 2012. "The Evolution of Inflation Expectations in Mexico," Working Papers 2012-06, Banco de México.
- Wall, Larry D., 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability: Some Lessons from the Recent Instability in the United States and Euro Area," ADBI Working Papers 379, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Renne, J-P., 2012. "A model of the euro-area yield curve with discrete policy rates," Working papers 395, Banque de France.
- Suparna Chakraborty & Keisuke Otsu, 2012. "Deconstructing Growth - A Business Cycle Accounting Approach with application to BRICs," Studies in Economics 1212, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Taro Ikeda, 2012. "Three Essays on Robustness and Asymmetries in Central Bank Forecasting," Discussion Papers 1216, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Petr Rozmahel & Nikola Najman, 2012. "Continuing Integration in Europe? Some empirical evidence on European industrial production cycle," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-26, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- M. Lopreite, 2012. "The endogenous money hypothesis and securitization: the Euro area case (1999-2010)," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Engelbert Stockhammer & Dimitris P. Sotiropoulos, 2012. "The costs of rebalancing the Euro area," Working Papers PKWP1206, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Eduardo Zilberman & Tiago Berriel, 2012. "Targeting the Poor: A Macroeconomic Analysis of Cash Transfer Programs," Textos para discussão 598, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Eagle, David M. & Christensen, Lars, 2012. "Two Equations on the Pareto-Efficient Sharing of Real GDP Risk," MPRA Paper 41051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Augustyniak, Hanna & Łaszek, Jacek & Olszewski, Krzysztof & Waszczuk, Joanna, 2012.
"Cykle na rynku nieruchomości mieszkaniowych i komercyjnych, ryzyko dla inwestora oraz potrzeba adekwatnej i ostrożnej wyceny
[Cycles on the housing and commercial real estate market, risks and the ," MPRA Paper 41070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Vincent, 2012. "Price Stickiness in Customer Markets with Reference Prices," Cahiers de recherche 1230, CIRPEE.
- Quaas, Georg, 2012. "Ein Nelson-Winter-Modell der deutschen Volkswirtschaft," Working Papers 112, University of Leipzig, Faculty of Economics and Management Science.
- Azzimonti, Marina & de Francisco, Eva & Quadrini, Vincenzo, 2012. "Financial Globalization, Inequality, and the Raising of Public Debt," CEPR Discussion Papers 8893, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin Dachis & William B.P. Robson, 2012. "From Living Well to Working Well: Raising Canada's Performance in Non-residential Investment," e-briefs 137, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 377, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- William Barnett, 2012. "A Perspective on the Current State of Macroeconomic Theory," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201218, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Barnett, William A. & Jawadi, Fredj, 2012. "Introduction to Recent Developments in Alternative Finance: Empirical Assessments and Economic Implications," MPRA Paper 40971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davoine, Thomas, 2012. "Time constraints, saving and old age," Economics Working Paper Series 1221, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Yoichi Matsubayashi & Takao Fujii, 2012. "Substitutability of Savings by Sectors: OECD Experiences," Discussion Papers 1215, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2012.
"Приватизация и рациональная структура собственности (Privatizatsiya i ratsional’naya struktura sobstvennosti)
[Privatization and the Rational Ownership Structure]," MPRA Paper 41069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- sivakumar, marimuthu, 2012. "2008 Global Economic Crisis and Its Impact on India's Exports and Imports," MPRA Paper 40950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polterovich, Victor, 2012.
"Проектирование реформ: как искать промежуточные институты (Proektirovanie reform: kak iskat' promezhutochnye instituty)
[Reform Design: How to Search for Interim Institutions]," MPRA Paper 41043, University Library of Munich, Germany.