Continuing Integration in Europe? Some empirical evidence on European industrial production cycle
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsbusiness cycle; correlation; convergence; Eurozone; industrial production;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-09-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:men:wpaper:26_2012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luděk Kouba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/femencz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .