Introduction to Recent Developments in Alternative Finance: Empirical Assessments and Economic Implications
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William Barnett & Fredj Jawadi, 2012. "Introduction to Recent Developments in Alternative Finance: Empirical Assessments and Economic Implications," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201237, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William A. Barnett & Ryadh M. Alkhareif, 2015. "Modern and Traditional Methods for Measuring Money Supply: The Case of Saudi Arabia," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(1), pages 1-7, February.
More about this item
Keywordsfinance; alternative finance; monetary economics;
- G00 - Financial Economics - - General - - - General
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40971. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .