From Living Well to Working Well: Raising Canada's Performance in Non-residential Investment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Banerjee & William B.P. Robson, 2007. "Give Canadian Workers the Tools to do the Job! Why Canada Needs More Robust Capital Investment," e-briefs 44, C.D. Howe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adam Found & Peter Tomlinson, 2012. "Hiding in Plain Sight: The Harmful Impact of Provincial Business Property Taxes," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 368, December.
- Benjaming Dachis & William B.P. Robson, 2013. "Equipping Canadian Workers: Business Investment Loses a Step against Competitors Abroad," e-briefs 167, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Benjamin Dachis & William B.P. Robson & Nicholas Chesterley, "undated". "Capital Needed: Canada Needs More Robust Business Investment," e-briefs 179, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Philip Cross & Philippe Bergevin, 2012. "Turning Points: Business Cycles in Canada Since 1926," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 366, October.
- Philippe Bergevin & William B.P. Robson, 2012. "More RRBs, Please! Why Ottawa Should Issue More Inflation-Indexed Bonds," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 363, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTools for Workers; Canada; non-residential investment; business investment;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-09-09 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .