The Retooling Challenge: Canada's Struggle to Close the Capital Investment Gap
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robin Banerjee & William B.P. Robson, 2007. "Give Canadian Workers the Tools to do the Job! Why Canada Needs More Robust Capital Investment," e-briefs 44, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Macdonald, Ryan, 2008. "Terms of Trade in Central Canada," Insights on the Canadian Economy 2008022e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal and Tax Competitiveness; Economic Growth and Innovation; Canada; Canadian provinces; business investment; capital spending; new investment per worker; OECD countries;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2012-01-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-01-18 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:ebrief:126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .