Achieving Balance, Spurring Growth: A Shadow Federal Budget for 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Adam Aptowitzer & Benjamin Dachis, 2012. "At the Crossroads: New Ideas for Charity Finance in Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 343, March.
- William B.P. Robson, 2012. "Fixing MP Pensions: Parliamentarians Must Lead Canada's Move to Fairer, and Better-Funded Retirements," C.D. Howe Institute Backgrounder, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 146, January.
- William B.P. Robson, 2012. "What to do About Seniors' Benefits in Canada: the Case for letting Recipients Take Richer Payments Later," e-briefs 131, C.D. Howe Institute.
- James P. Feehan, 2012. "Newfoundland's Electricity Options: Making the Right Choice Requires and Efficient Pricing Regime," e-briefs 129, C.D. Howe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James MacGee, 2012. "The Rise in Consumer Credit and Bankruptcy: Cause for Concern?," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 346, April.
- Ian Irvine & William Sims, 2012. "A Taxing Dilemma: Assessing the Impact of Tax and Price Changes on the Tobacco Market," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 350, May.
- William B.P. Robson & Alexandre Laurin, 2012. "Federal Employee Pension Reforms: First Steps - on a Much Longer Journey," e-briefs 140, C.D. Howe Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsCanada; Federal Budget 2012; Federal employee compensation; tax base; Crown Corporations;
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdh:commen:344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristine Gray). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cdhowca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.