Innovation in Canadian Natural Resource Industries: A Systems-Based Analysis of Performance, Policy and Emerging Challenges
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baldwin, John R. Gu, Wulong Lafrance, Amélie Macdonald, Ryan, 2009. "Investment in Intangible Assets in Canada: R&D, Innovation, Brand, and Mining, Oil and Gas Exploration Expenditures," The Canadian Productivity Review 2009026e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Todo, Yasuyuki & Miyamoto, Koji, 2006.
"Knowledge Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment and the Role of Local R&D Activities: Evidence from Indonesia,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 173-200, October.
- Yasuyuki Todo & Koji Miyamoto, 2006. "Knowledge Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment and the Role of Local R&D Activities: Evidence from Indonesia," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 55, pages 173-200.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexander Murray, 2016. "Partial versus Total Factor Productivity: Assessing Resource Use in Natural Resource Industries in Canada," CSLS Research Reports 2016-20, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- M. Dinesh Kumar & Jos C. van Dam, 2013. "Drivers of change in agricultural water productivity and its improvement at basin scale in developing economies," Water International, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(3), pages 312-325, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2012-07-14 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-07-14 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-07-14 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:1206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask CSLS to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.