Productivity in the Mining Industry: Measurement and Interpretation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:101:y:2018:i:c:p:157-180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pothen, Frank & Schymura, Michael, 2014. "Bigger cakes with less ingredients? A comparison of material use of the world economy," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Daniel M. Rees & Penelope Smith & Jamie Hall, 2016. "A Multi-sector Model of the Australian Economy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(298), pages 374-408, September.
- Knop, Stephen J. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2014.
"The sectorial impact of commodity price shocks in Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 257-271.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Knop, Stephen J, 2014. "The sectorial impact of commodity price shocks in Australia," MPRA Paper 55435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Knop, Stephen J. & Vespignani, Joaquin L., 2014. "The sectorial impact of commodity price shocks in Australia," Working Papers 2014-05, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 2014.
- Stephen J. Knop & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2014. "The sectorial impact of commodity price shocks in Australia," CAMA Working Papers 2014-19, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Benita Maldonado, Francisco J. & Gaytán Alfaro, Edgar D. & Rodallegas Portillo, Mayra C., 2012. "Un estudio no paramétrico de eficiencia para la minería de Zacatecas, México || A Non-Parametric Approach to Efficiency for Mining in Zacatecas, Mexico," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 14(1), pages 54-75, December.
- Huang, Yuanxi & Todd, Daniel & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "Capitalizing on energy supply: Western China's opportunity for development," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 227-237, September.
- Michael Plumb, 2011. "Discussion of Productivity: The Lost Decade," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 2000s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- C. Lovell & J. Lovell, 2013. "Productivity decline in Australian coal mining," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 443-455, December.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:264:y:2018:i:3:p:1116-1129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hajkowicz, Stefan A. & Heyenga, Sonja & Moffat, Kieren, 2011. "The relationship between mining and socio-economic well being in Australia's regions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 30-38, March.
- Krogscheepers, Corris & Gossel, Sean Joss, 2015. "Input cost and international demand effects on the production of platinum group metals in South Africa," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 193-201.
- Jenny Gordon, 2016. "Australia's Productivity: Some Insights from Productivity Analysis," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(2), pages 173-186, May.
- Tilton, John E., 2013.
"The terms of trade debate and the policy implications for primary product producers,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 196-203.
- John E. Tilton, 2012. "The Terms Of Trade Debate and the Policy Implications for Primary Product Producers," Working Papers 2012-11, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Isaac Gross & James Hansen, 2013. "Reserves of Natural Resources in a Small Open Economy," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2013-14, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- John E. Tilton, 2013. "Cyclical and Secular Determinants of Productivity in the Copper, Aluminum, Iron Ore, and Coal Industries," Working Papers 2013-11, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Simon Zheng & Harry Bloch, 2014. "Australia’s mining productivity decline: implications for MFP measurement," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 201-212, April.
- Kushnir, Duncan & Sandén, Björn A., 2012. "The time dimension and lithium resource constraints for electric vehicles," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 93-103.
More about this item
Keywordsmining; resource depletion; multifactor productivity;
- D - Microeconomics
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:prodsw:0807. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MAPS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pcgovau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .