Report NEP-INO-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abiodun A. Egbetokun, 2012. "Cooperation behaviour and innovation performance in the Nigerian manufacturing industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Erika Badillo & Rosina Moreno, 2012. "“What Drives the Choice of Partners in R&D Cooperation? Heterogeneity across Sectors”," IREA Working Papers 201213, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2012.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Do Exporting Firms in the People’s Republic of China Innovate?," ADBI Working Papers 365, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrew Sharpe & Blair Long, 2012. "Innovation in Canadian Natural Resource Industries: A Systems-Based Analysis of Performance, Policy and Emerging Challenges," CSLS Research Reports 2012-06, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido, 2012. "R&D and economic growth in a cash-in-advance economy," MPRA Paper 39778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luiz Flavio Andrade, 2012. "Entry Time Effects and Follow-on Drugs Competition," Working Papers DT49, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2012. "International Spillovers in a World of Technology Clubs," wiiw Working Papers 79, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Ritzen, Jo, 2012. "Can the University Save Europe?," IZA Policy Papers 44, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dawid, Herbert & Hellmann, Tim, 2014. "The evolution of R&D networks," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 467, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Ashish Arora & Andrea Fosfuri & Thomas Roende, 2012. "Managing Licensing in a Market for Technology," NBER Working Papers 18203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duleep, Harriet & Jaeger, David A. & Regets, Mark, 2012. "How Immigration May Affect U.S. Native Entrepreneurship: Theoretical Building Blocks and Preliminary Results," IZA Discussion Papers 6677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).