Competitive Intensity as Driver of Innovation and Productivity Growth: A Synthesis of the Literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Carew, 1998. "The British Columbia Wine Sector and the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement: Strengths and Opportunities," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1), pages 248-258.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Sharpe & Etienne Grand'Maison, 2013. "A Detailed Analysis of Newfoundland and Labrador's Productivity Performance, 1997-2010: The Impact of the Oil Boom," CSLS Research Reports 2013-05, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Don Drummond & Evan Capeluck & Matthew Calver, 2015. "The Key Challenge for Canadian Public Policy: Generating Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Growth," CSLS Research Reports 2015-11, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Ricardo de Avillez, 2014. "A Detailed Analysis of Productivity Trends in the Canadian Forest Products Sector," CSLS Research Reports 2014-01, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa de Morais Sarmento, 2010. "Business Survival in Portuguese Regions," GEMF Working Papers 2010-22, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Competition policy; competitive intensity; innovation; productivity; firm dynamics; empirical work; case studies;
- O20 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - General
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2008-10-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2008-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2008-10-13 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-INO-2008-10-13 (Innovation)
- NEP-MIC-2008-10-13 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-TID-2008-10-13 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sls:resrep:0803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CSLS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cslssca.html .