Report NEP-CSE-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry van der Wiel & Harold Creusen, 2008. "Cross your border and look around," CPB Document 170, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008. "Globalization and the Need for Strategic Government-Industry Cooperation in the Philippine Automotive Industry," Discussion Papers DP 2008-21, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Coad & Rekha Rao & Federico Tamagni, 2008. "Growth Processes of Italian Manufacturing Firms," LEM Papers Series 2008/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008. "Assessing Competition in Philippine Markets," Discussion Papers DP 2008-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Andrew Sharpe & Ian Currie, 2008. "Competitive Intensity as Driver of Innovation and Productivity Growth: A Synthesis of the Literature," CSLS Research Reports 2008-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008. "Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region," Studies 200806, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Yuki Nakajima, 2008. "The development of Transistor Radio export from Japan -The contribution of Small and Medium firms in its formative stage-," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-28, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008. "Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region," Studies 200805, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2008. "Growth and Competition in a Model of Human Capital Accumulation and Research," MPRA Paper 10913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pruksapong, Mutarika, 2008. "Organizational Member Learning and the Influential Factors: The Empirical Study of Thailand," MPRA Paper 10946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Sacconi & Giacomo Degli Antoni, 2008. "A theoretical analysis of the relationship between social capital and corporate social responsibility: concepts and definitions," Department of Economics Working Papers 0813, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Gabriele, Alberto & Khan, Ali Haider, 2008. "Enhancing technological progress in a market-socialist context:China's national innovation system at the crossroads," MPRA Paper 10695, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2008. "SMEs in the Philippine Manufacturing Industry and Globalization: Meeting the Development Challenges," Discussion Papers DP 2008-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Federico Biagi & Maria Laura Parisi & Lucia Vergano, 2008. "Organizational Innovations and Labor Productivity in a Panel of Italian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 0813, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).