Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008. "Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region," Studies 200805, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- James R. Held, 2004. "Regional Variation and Economic Drivers: An Application of the Hill and Brennan Methodology," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 18(4), pages 384-405, November.
- Kelton, Christina M.L. & Pasquale, Margaret K. & Rebelein, Robert P., "undated". "Using NAICS to Identify National Industry Cluster Templates for Applied Regional Analysis," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 88, Vassar College Department of Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Hans-Ulrich Brautzsch, 2011. "Mapping Local and Regional Potentials for Inter-sectoral Technology Flows in Industrial Clusters â€“ Empirical Results for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p660, European Regional Science Association.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis (QIOA)," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(1), pages 89-102.
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2008. "The Identification of Regional Industrial Clusters Using Qualitative Input-Output Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 13/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Davenport, Sally, 2005. "Exploring the role of proximity in SME knowledge-acquisition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 683-701, June.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2016. "Defining clusters of related industries," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-38.
- Robles Teigeiro, Luis & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2007. "Una propuesta metodológica para la identificación y evaluación de clusters a partir de tablas Input-Output. Una aplicación para Andalucía/A Methodological Proposal for Getting the Sectorial Clusters i," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 759-790, Diciembre.
- Edgar David GaytÃ¡n Alfaro & Juan Carlos Ramos Mallarino, 2016. "ArticulaciÃ³n de sectores y crecimiento econÃ³mico en Colombia: un enfoque multivariado de detecciÃ³n de clusters empleando un Modelo de Insumo Producto," Revista Facultad de Ciencias EconÃ³micas, Universidad Militar Nueva Granada, vol. 25(1), pages 7-23, December.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Industry restructuring in the ICT sector – What does labor mobility tell us about skill relatedness and knowledge spillovers?," ETLA Working Papers 17, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Xiaosu Ye & Lie Ma & Kunhui Ye & Jiantao Chen & Qiu Xie, 2017. "Analysis of Regional Inequality from Sectoral Structure, Spatial Policy and Economic Development: A Case Study of Chongqing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014.
"Clusters, convergence, and economic performance,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Stewart, Lance A. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Wilcox, Michael D. & English, Burton C., 2009. "Tennessee Agriculture and Forestry Industry Clusters and Economic Performance, 2001-2006," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Robin Newberger & Darline Augustine, 2016. "Inclusive Cluster-Based Development Strategies for Inner Cities," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 30(2), pages 171-184, May.
- Chen, Yu-Shan & James Lin, Ming-Ji & Chang, Ching-Hsun & Liu, Fang-Mei, 2009. "Technological innovations and industry clustering in the bicycle industry in Taiwan," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 207-217.
- Andrew Crawley & Max Munday, 2017. "Priority sectors in city regions? Some issues from a study of the Cardiff Capital Region," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 32(6), pages 576-589, September.
- Mercy Escalante-Ludena, 2006. "Innovation Networks in the Learning Economy," ERSA conference papers ersa06p881, European Regional Science Association.
- Edward M. Bergman & Gunther Maier & Patrick Lehner, 2008.
"Banning the Bahn: transport Infrastructure effects on Austrian cluster firms,"
International Journal of Human Resources Development and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1/2), pages 3-24.
- Edward M. Bergman & Gunther Maier & Patrick Lehner, 2007. "Banning the Bahn: Transport Infrastructure Effects on Austrian Cluster Firms," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2007_05, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Bergman, Edward M. & Maier, Gunther & Lehner, Patrick, 2007. "Banning the Bahn: transport infrastructure effects on Austrian cluster firms," SRE-Discussion Papers 2007/05, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Hoje Kang, 2010. "Detecting agglomeration processes using space–time clustering analyses," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2), pages 291-311, October.
- Trejo-Pech, Carlos O. & Gunderson, Michael A. & Baker, Timothy G. & Gray, Allan W. & Boehlje, Michael D., 2015. "Assessing Cash Holdings in Agribusiness," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 18(4), pages 1-20, November.
- García Muñiz, Ana Salomé, 2013. "Input–output research in structural equivalence: Extracting paths and similarities," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 796-803.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CSE-2008-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2008-10-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MKT-2008-10-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:studys:200806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Brian Delaney (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.