Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008. "Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region," Studies 200805, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
- James R. Held, 2004. "Regional Variation and Economic Drivers: An Application of the Hill and Brennan Methodology," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 18(4), pages 384-405, November.
- Kelton, Christina M.L. & Pasquale, Margaret K. & Rebelein, Robert P., "undated". "Using NAICS to Identify National Industry Cluster Templates for Applied Regional Analysis," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 88, Vassar College Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-10-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2008-10-13 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MKT-2008-10-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mts:studys:200806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Govan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmtsus.html .