Report NEP-MKT-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Donze, Jocelyn & Dubec, Isabelle, 2008. "Paying for ATM usage : good for consumers, bad for banks ?," MPRA Paper 10892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008. "Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region," Studies 200806, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Carvalho, Pedro G. & Lourenço, Rui, 2008.
"Turismo de Prática Desportiva: um Segmento do Mercado de Turismo Desportivo
[Sport Practice Tourism: a segment of the Sport Tourism Market]," MPRA Paper 10959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Dotsey & Margarida Duarte, 2008. "Nontraded Goods, Market Segmentation, and Exchange Rates," Working Papers tecipa-338, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Takako Idee & Shinichiro Iwata & Teruyuki Taguchi, 2008. "Auction Price Formation with Costly Occupants: Evidence Using Data from the Osaka District Court," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-593, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.