Turismo de Prática Desportiva: um Segmento do Mercado de Turismo Desportivo
[Sport Practice Tourism: a segment of the Sport Tourism Market]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- M. Grubb, 2003. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 189-190, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTourism; Sport; Sport Tourism; Sport Tourism Practice; Sport Tourism Spectacle;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2008-10-13 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2008-10-13 (Marketing)
- NEP-SPO-2008-10-13 (Sports & Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2008-10-13 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10959. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .