ArticulaciÃ³n de sectores y crecimiento econÃ³mico en Colombia: un enfoque multivariado de detecciÃ³n de clusters empleando un Modelo de Insumo Producto
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward Feser & Edward Bergman, 2000. "National Industry Cluster Templates: A Framework for Applied Regional Cluster Analysis," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(1), pages 1-19.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Davenport, Sally, 2005. "Exploring the role of proximity in SME knowledge-acquisition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 683-701, June.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014.
"Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa14p1396, European Regional Science Association.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Mirko Titze, 2014. "Benchmark Value Added Chains and Regional Clusters in German R&D Intensive Industries," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201437, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Titze, Mirko & Brachert, Matthias & Kubis, Alexander, 2010. "The Identification of Industrial Clusters – Methodical Aspects in a Multidimensional Framework for Cluster Identification," IWH Discussion Papers 14/2010, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Akgungor, Sedef & Fitzpatrick, Ellen T., 2004. "The Synergy Between Subsector Competitiveness And Regional Development: The Case Of Turkey And The Tomato Subsector," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20330, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Roberto Ganau & AndrÃ©s RodrÃguezâ€ Pose, 2018.
"Industrial clusters, organized crime, and productivity growth in Italian SMEs,"
Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(2), pages 363-385, March.
- Roberto Ganau & Andres Rodrigues-Pose, 2017. "Industrial Clusters, Organized Crime and Productivity Growth in Italian SMEs," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1719, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jul 2017.
- Ganau, Roberto & Rodrï¿½guez-Pose, Andrï¿½s, 2017. "Industrial Clusters, Organized Crime and Productivity Growth in Italian SMEs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12140, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2016. "Defining clusters of related industries," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 16(1), pages 1-38.
- Thomas Brenner, 2017. "Identification of Clusters - An Actor based Approach," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2017-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Robles Teigeiro, Luis & Ramos Carvajal, Carmen, 2007. "Una propuesta metodológica para la identificación y evaluación de clusters a partir de tablas Input-Output. Una aplicación para Andalucía/A Methodological Proposal for Getting the Sectorial Clusters i," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 25, pages 759-790, Diciembre.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Industry restructuring in the ICT sector – What does labor mobility tell us about skill relatedness and knowledge spillovers?," ETLA Working Papers 17, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Evgeniya Lupova-Henry & Sam Blili & Cinzia Dal Zotto, 2021. "Designing organised clusters as social actors: a meta-organisational approach," Journal of Organization Design, Springer;Organizational Design Community, vol. 10(1), pages 35-54, March.
- Ming-Kuen Chen & Chung-Min Wu & Lee-Shing Chen & Ya-Ping Huang, 2021. "The Influential Factors of Taiwan SMEs’ Clustering Keystone Business Strategy—The Perspective of Business Ecosystem Using FAHP," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(18), pages 1-34, September.
- Xiaosu Ye & Lie Ma & Kunhui Ye & Jiantao Chen & Qiu Xie, 2017. "Analysis of Regional Inequality from Sectoral Structure, Spatial Policy and Economic Development: A Case Study of Chongqing, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, April.
- Lall, Somik V.*Jun Koo*Chakravorty, Sanjoy, 2003. "Diversity matters - the economic geography of industry location in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3072, The World Bank.
- Delgado, Mercedes & Porter, Michael E. & Stern, Scott, 2014.
"Clusters, convergence, and economic performance,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(10), pages 1785-1799.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael Porter & Scott Stern, 2010. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," Working Papers 10-34, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Mercedes Delgado & Michael E. Porter & Scott Stern, 2012. "Clusters, Convergence, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 18250, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan MacPherson & Vigdis Boasson, 2004. "Patent Activity and Financial Performance of Publicly Traded Companies in the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry: The Role of Local Economic Conditions," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 18(4), pages 319-330, November.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Hans-Ulrich Brautzsch, 2011. "Mapping Local and Regional Potentials for Inter-sectoral Technology Flows in Industrial Clusters â€“ Empirical Results for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p660, European Regional Science Association.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Alexander Kubis, 2011. "Local and regional knowledge sources of industrial clusters - methodical aspects in a multidimensional framework for cluster identification," ERSA conference papers ersa10p709, European Regional Science Association.
- Stewart, Lance A. & Lambert, Dayton M. & Wilcox, Michael D. & English, Burton C., 2009. "Tennessee Agriculture and Forestry Industry Clusters and Economic Performance, 2001-2006," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008.
"Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region,"
200805, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008. "Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region," Studies 200806, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- JoÃ£o Lopes, 2011. "Industrial Clustering and Sectoral Growth: a Network Dynamics Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa11p637, European Regional Science Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomÃa de Colombia; modelos insumo producto; anÃ¡lisis multivariado; clusters; crecimiento econÃ³mico;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000180:015260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: David AndrÃ©s Camargo Mayorga (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.