Report NEP-GEO-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Florian Noseleit & Yvonne Schindele, 2008. "Direct and indirect effects of new businesses on regional employment - An empirical analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-074, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Murat Arik & David A. Penn, 2008. "Increasing Competitiveness through Strengthening Regional Industrial Clusters: Middle Tennessee Marketing Region," Studies 200806, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Pflüger, Michael P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi, 2008. "Trade and Location with Land as a Productive Factor," IZA Discussion Papers 3716, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Toshihiro Okubo & Pierre M. Picard & Jacques-François Thisse, 2008. "The spatial selection of heterogeneous firms," Discussion Paper Series 229, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:589 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henk Kranendonk & Johan Verbruggen, 2008. "Are houses overvalued in the Netherlands?," CPB Memorandum 200, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:mod:depeco:588 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmen Aina & Giorgia Casalone & Paolo Ghinetti, 2008. "Internal Geographical Mobility And Educational Outcomes. An Analysis For An Italian Province," Working Papers 120, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Charles Redlick, 2008. "Social Capital and Urban Growth," NBER Working Papers 14374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anupam Nanda & Stephen L. Ross, 2008. "The Impact of Property Condition Disclosure Laws on Housing Prices: Evidence from an Event Study using Propensity Scores," Working papers 2008-39, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Damm, Anna Piil & Schultz-Nielsen, Marie Louise, 2008. "The Construction of Neighbourhoods and its Relevance for the Measurement of Social and Ethnic Segregation: Evidence from Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 3719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Chisako Yamane & Shoko Yamane & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2008. "Regional Disparity Measured by Subjective Happiness," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-29, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).