Report NEP-MIC-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul de Bijl & M. Peitz, 2008. "Access Regulation and the Adoption of VoIP," CPB Discussion Paper 109, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Olivier Bonroy & Christos Constantatos, 2008. "Minimum Quality Standards and Equilibrium Selection with Asymmetric Firms," Discussion Paper Series 2008_13, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:use:tkiwps:0823 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alireza Naghavi & Dermot Leahy, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and North-South Joint Ventures," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 017, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Toshihiro Okubo & Pierre M. Picard & Jacques-François Thisse, 2008. "The spatial selection of heterogeneous firms," Discussion Paper Series 229, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Flavia Cortelezzi & Giovanni Villani, 2008. "Valuation of R&D Sequential Exchange Options using Monte Carlo approach," Quaderni DSEMS 04-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Kaas, Leo, 2008. "Human Capital Externalities with Monopsonistic Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 3729, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrew Sharpe & Ian Currie, 2008. "Competitive Intensity as Driver of Innovation and Productivity Growth: A Synthesis of the Literature," CSLS Research Reports 2008-03, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Bianco, Dominique, 2008. "Growth and Competition in a Model of Human Capital Accumulation and Research," MPRA Paper 10913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10923 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno, Randolph Luca & Bytchkova, Maria & Estrin, Saul, 2008. "Institutional Determinants of New Firm Entry in Russia: A Cross Regional Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 3724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).