2008 Global Economic Crisis and Its Impact on India's Exports and Imports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal Economic Crisis; India; Exports; Imports;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-09 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .