Stimulus, Recovery and Exit Policy G20 Experience and Indian Strategy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2011.
"Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2657-2668.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth A Policy Simulation Model for India," Working Papers id:2825, eSocialSciences.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth : A Policy Simulation Model for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23070, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2010. "Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India," Working Papers 10/73, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ray Barrell & Dr Ian Hurst & Simon Kirby, 2009. "How to Pay for the Crisis or Macroeconomic implications of pension reform," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 333, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Makoto Minegishi & Boris Cournède, 2010. "Monetary Policy Responses to the Crisis and Exit Strategies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 753, OECD Publishing.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Jun I Kim & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2010. "Fiscal Space," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/11, International Monetary Fund.
- S. Narayan, 2009. "India," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Trade Reform in Emerging Markets, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Bose, Sukanya & Adhikari, Parma Devi, 2015. "Targeting Debt and Deficits in India: A Structural Macroeconometric Approach," Working Papers 15/148, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Nithin K. & Roy, Rathin, 2014. "Finance Commission of India's Assessments: A Political Economy Contention between Expectations and Outcomes," Working Papers 14/141, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Rathin Roy, 2015. "Finance Commission of Indiaâ€™s Assessments: A Political Economy Contention between Expectations and Outcomes," Working Papers id:6581, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-26 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:11/85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://www.nipfp.org.in .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.