Stimulus, Recovery and Exit Policy G20 Experience and Indian Strategy
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Makoto Minegishi & Boris Cournède, 2010. "Monetary Policy Responses to the Crisis and Exit Strategies," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 753, OECD Publishing.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010.
"Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth A Policy Simulation Model for India,"
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2011. "Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2657-2668.
- Sudipto Mundle & N.R. Bhanumurthy & Surajit Das, 2010. "Fiscal Consolidation with High Growth : A Policy Simulation Model for India," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23070, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mundle, Sudipto & Bhanumurthy, N.R. & Das, Surajit, 2010. "Fiscal consolidation with high growth: A policy simulation model for India," Working Papers 10/73, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:333 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun Il Kim & Atish R. Ghosh & Mahvash Saeed Qureshi & Jonathan David Ostry, 2010. "Fiscal Space," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/11, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:npf:wpaper:11/85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (S.Siva Chidambaram)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.