How to Pay for the Crisis or Macroeconomic implications of pension reform
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ray Barrell & Simon Kirby, 2009. "Fiscal Sustainability," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 208(1), pages 61-65, April.
- James Sefton & Justin vandeVen & Martin Weale, 2008.
"Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 556-590, April.
- Dr Justin van de Ven & Dr Martin Weale, 2006. "Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 283, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Helen Robinson, 2003. "Are you experienced? British evidence on age-earnings profiles," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(9), pages 1101-1115.
- Olivier Jean Blanchard & Stanley Fischer, 1989. "Lectures on Macroeconomics," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262022834, August.
- Ray Barrell & Karen Dury, 2003. "Asymmetric Labour Markets in a Converging Europe: Do Differences Matter?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 183(1), pages 56-65, January.
- Barrell, R. & Hall, S.G. & Hurst, I., 2006. "Evaluating policy feedback rules using the joint density function of a stochastic model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 1-5, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torben M. Andersen, 2011. "The Employment and Fiscal Crisis," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(2), pages 50-54, July.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 2010. "Recovery Scenarios for Ireland: An Update," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number jacb201051.
- Ray Barrell & Martin Weale, 2010.
"Fiscal policy, fairness between generations, and national saving,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 26(1), pages 87-116, Spring.
- Dr Martin Weale & Ray Barrell, 2009. "Fiscal Policy, Fairness between Generations and National Saving," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 338, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2017.
"Reforming in a Difficult Macroeconomic Context: A Review of Issues and Recent Literature,"
Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 8(01), pages 1-41, February.
- Aida Caldera Sánchez & Alain de Serres & Naomitsu Yashiro, 2016. "Reforming in a difficult macroeconomic context: A review of the issues and recent literature," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1297, OECD Publishing.
- Rossana Merola & Douglas Sutherland, 2013.
"Fiscal Consolidation and the Implications of Social Spending for Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability,"
Review of Economics and Institutions,
Università di Perugia, vol. 4(3).
- Merola, Rossana & Sutherland, Douglas, 2014. "Fiscal Consolidation and Implications of Social Spending for Long-Term Fiscal Sustainability," Papers RB2014/1/2, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Stephen Cecchetti & Madhusudan Mohanty & Fabrizio Zampolli, 2010. "The future of public debt: prospects and implications," BIS Working Papers 300, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fong Joelle H., 2017. "Extending Demographic Windows of Opportunity: Evidence from Asia," Asia-Pacific Journal of Risk and Insurance, De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Torben M. Andersen, 2011. "The Employment and Fiscal Crisis," CESifo Forum, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(02), pages 50-54, July.
- MLADEN, Luise, 2012. "Pension Reforms In Central And Eastern European Countries And Their Outcomes," Annals of Spiru Haret University, Economic Series, Universitatea Spiru Haret, vol. 3(1), pages 59-68.
- Mundle, Sudipto & M.Govinda Rao & Bhanumurthy, N.R., 2011. "Stimulus, Recovery and Exit Policy G20 Experience and Indian Strategy," Working Papers 11/85, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nsr:niesrd:2274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library & Information Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/niesruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.