Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bevan, David L., 2012. "Aid, Fiscal Policy, Climate Change, and Growth," WIDER Working Paper Series 077, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gerdie Everaert, 2017. "On the estimation of panel fiscal reaction functions : Heterogeneity or fiscal fatigue?," Working Paper Research 320, National Bank of Belgium.
- Cuerpo, Carlos & Drumond, Inês & Lendvai, Julia & Pontuch, Peter & Raciborski, Rafal, 2015. "Private sector deleveraging in Europe," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 372-383.
- repec:taf:nzecpp:v:51:y:2017:i:3:p:237-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:unu:wpaper:wp2012-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Menzie Chinn, 2011. "Comment on "The Fiscal Stimulus in 2009-11: Trade Openness, Fiscal Space and Exchange Rate Adjustment"," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2011, pages 343-347 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert A Buckle & Amy A Cruickshank, 2013. "The Requirements for Long-Run Fiscal Sustainability," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/20, New Zealand Treasury.
- Alfredo Calcagno, 2012. "Can austerity work?," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 24-36.
- Ghosh, Atish R. & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Qureshi, Mahvash S., 2013. "Fiscal space and sovereign risk pricing in a currency union," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 131-163.
- Marta Gómez-Puig & Simón Javier Sosvilla-Rivero, 2016.
"Debt-growth linkages in EMU across countries and time horizons,"
Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales
1602, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2016. "“Debt-growth linkages in EMU across countries and time horizons”," IREA Working Papers 201610, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Peat, Maurice & Svec, Jiri & Wang, Jue, 2015. "The effects of fiscal opacity on sovereign credit spreads," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 34-45.
- John Creedy & Grant Scobie, 2017.
"Debt projections and fiscal sustainability with feedback effects,"
New Zealand Economic Papers,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(3), pages 237-261, September.
- Creedy, John & Scobie, Grant, 2015. "Debt Projections and Fiscal Sustainability with Feedback Effects," Working Paper Series 4751, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- John Creedy & Grant Scobie, 2015. "Debt Projections and Fiscal Sustainability with Feedback Effects," Treasury Working Paper Series 15/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Marcelo Bianconi & Walter H. Fisher, 2014.
"Intertemporal Budget Policies and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Indebted Open Economies,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(1), pages 116-130, February.
- Bianconi, Marcelo & Fisher, Walter H., 2011. "Intertemporal Budget Policies and Macroeconomic Adjustment in Indebted Open Economies," Economics Series 271, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Martin Bruns & Tigran Poghosyan, 2016. "Leading Indicators of Fiscal Distress; Evidence from the Extreme Bound Analysis," IMF Working Papers 16/28, International Monetary Fund.
- Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2011. "Fiscal Policy and Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 17562, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hippolyte W. Balima & Eric G. Kilama & Rene Tapsoba, 2017. "Settling the Inflation Targeting Debate: Lights from a Meta-Regression Analysis," IMF Working Papers 17/213, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Allen, 2011. "Fiscal Policy Options in light of Recent IMF Research," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 421, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Libich, Jan & Nguyen, Dat Thanh & Stehlík, Petr, 2015. "Monetary exit and fiscal spillovers," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 184-206.
- Mundle, Sudipto & M.Govinda Rao & Bhanumurthy, N.R., 2011. "Stimulus, Recovery and Exit Policy G20 Experience and Indian Strategy," Working Papers 11/85, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
More about this item
KeywordsDeveloped countries; Debt management; Public debt; Fiscal sustainability; Fiscal policy; fiscal sustainability; debt dynamics; debt; interest; primary balance; fiscal space; Advanced Economies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imf:imfspn:2010/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jim Beardow) or (Hassan Zaidi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imfffus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .