Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 23328, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia," Finance Working Papers 23328, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia," Governance Working Papers 23328, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan, 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia," Development Economics Working Papers 23328, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gerlach, Stefan & Peng, Wensheng, 2005. "Bank lending and property prices in Hong Kong," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 461-481, February.
- Jeffrey Carmichael & Michael Pomerleano, 2002. "The Development and Regulation of Non-Bank Financial Institutions," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15236, November.
- Jean Pisani-Ferry & André Sapir & Nicolas Véron & Guntram B. Wolff, 2012. "What kind of European banking union?," Policy Contributions 731, Bruegel.
- Masahiro Kawai & Michael Pomerleano, 2012. "Strengthening Systemic Financial Regulation," Chapters,in: Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Vincent R. Reinhart, 2004. "Conducting Monetary Policy at Very Low Short-Term Interest Rates," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 85-90, May.
- Garry J. Schinasi, 2004. "Defining Financial Stability," IMF Working Papers 04/187, International Monetary Fund.
- Peter J. Morgan, 2012.
"The Role and Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy,"
Chapters,in: Monetary and Currency Policy Management in Asia, chapter 2
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Morgan, Peter, 2009. "The Role and Effectiveness of Unconventional Monetary Policy," ADBI Working Papers 163, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2010. "Unconventional Monetary Policies: An Appraisal," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(s1), pages 53-89, September.
- Paul Bloxham & Christopher Kent & Michael Robson, 2010.
"Asset Prices, Credit Growth, Monetary and Other Policies: An Australian Case Study,"
RBA Research Discussion Papers
rdp2010-06, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Paul Bloxham & Christopher Kent & Michael Robson, 2011. "Asset Prices, Credit Growth, Monetary and Other Policies: An Australian Case Study," NBER Working Papers 16845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marvin Goodfriend, 2000.
"Overcoming the zero bound on interest rate policy,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, pages 1007-1057.
- Masahiro Kawai & David G. Mayes & Peter Morgan (ed.), 2012. "Implications of the Global Financial Crisis for Financial Reform and Regulation in Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14483.
- Jonathan David Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Karl F Habermeier & Marcos d Chamon & Mahvash S Qureshi & Dennis B. S. Reinhardt, 2010. "Capital Inflows; The Role of Controls," IMF Staff Position Notes 2010/04, International Monetary Fund.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999.
"Monetary policy and asset price volatility,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 17-51.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1999. "Monetary policy and asset price volatility," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 77-128.
- Masahiro Kawai & Peter J. Morgan & Shinji Takagi (ed.), 2012. "Monetary and Currency Policy Management in Asia," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14414.
- Masahiro Kawai & Mario B. Lamberte (ed.), 2010. "Managing Capital Flows," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13713.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Donato Masciandaro & Davide Romelli, 2017. "Twin Peaks And Central Banks: Economics, Political Economy And Comparative Analysis," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1768, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Masciandaro, Donato & Volpicella, Alessio, 2016. "Macro prudential governance and central banks: Facts and drivers," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 101-119.
- José De Gregorio, 2009. "Implementation of Inflation Targets in Emerging Markets," Chapters,in: Monetary Policy Frameworks for Emerging Markets, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Armand Fouejieu,, 2017. "Inflation targeting and financial stability in emerging markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 51-70.
- Donato Masciandaro & Marc Quintyn, 2013. "The Evolution of Financial Supervision: the Continuing Search for the Holy Grail," SUERF 50th Anniversary Volume Chapters, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- repec:bis:bisbpc:94-21 is not listed on IDEAS
- Oğuz Esen & Ayla Oğuş Binatlı, 2013. "The Minsky Perspective on Macroprudential Policy," Working Papers wp308, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Dalla Pellegrina, L. & Masciandaro, D. & Pansini, R.V., 2013. "The central banker as prudential supervisor: Does independence matter?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 415-427.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:08:y:2013:i:02:n:s2010495213500097 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscentral banking; central banks; financial stability; asia; surveillance and regulation; global financial crisis;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-09-09 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-09 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-MAC-2012-09-09 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-09-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2012-09-09 (Risk Management)
- NEP-SEA-2012-09-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbiwp:0377. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ADB Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/adbinjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.