Report NEP-MON-2012-09-09This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-MON
The following items were announced in this report:
- William Barnett & Melvin J. Hinich & Piyu Yue, 2012. "The Exact Theoretical Rational Expectations Monetary Aggregate," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201229, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2012. "A DSGE model for a SOE with systematic interest and foreign exchange policy in which policymakers exploit the risk premium for stabilization purposes," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-40, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Wall, Larry D., 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability: Some Lessons from the Recent Instability in the United States and Euro Area," ADBI Working Papers 379, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Li, Kui-Wai, 2012. "The US monetary performance prior to the 2008 crisis," MPRA Paper 41036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Laidler, 2012. "Two Crises, Two Ideas and One Question," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20124, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Richard W. Evans, 2012. "Is Openness Inflationary? Policy Commitment and Imperfect Competition," BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory Working Paper Series 2012-06, Brigham Young University, Department of Economics, BYU Macroeconomics and Computational Laboratory.
- William Barnett & Haiyang Xu, 2012. "Money Velocity with Interest Rate Stochastic Volatility and Exact Aggregation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201224, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Richard Dennis, 2012. "Imperfect Credibility and Robust Monetary Policy," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-582, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Jitka Pomenkova & Svatopluk Kapounek, 2012. "Heterogeneous distribution of money supply across the euro area," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-28, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Khemiri, Rim & Ali, Mohamed Sami Ben, 2012. "Exchange rate pass-through and inflation dynamics in Tunisia: A Markov-Switching approach," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-39, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Renne, J-P., 2012. "A model of the euro-area yield curve with discrete policy rates," Working papers 395, Banque de France.
- Shaw, Ming-fu & Chang, Juin-jen & Chen, Hung-Ju, 2012. "Capital Adequacy and the Bank Lending Channel: Macroeconomic Implications," MPRA Paper 41056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhibai, Zhang, 2012. "RMB Undervaluation and Appreciation," MPRA Paper 40978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taro Ikeda, 2012. "Three Essays on Robustness and Asymmetries in Central Bank Forecasting," Discussion Papers 1216, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Angus C., Chu & Lei, Ji, 2012. "Monetary policy and endogenous market structure in a schumpeterian economy," MPRA Paper 41027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pablo Pincheira & Carlos A. Medel, 2012. "Forecasting Inflation with a Simple and Accurate Benchmark: a Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 677, Central Bank of Chile.
- García-Verdú Santiago, 2012. "The Evolution of Inflation Expectations in Mexico," Working Papers 2012-06, Banco de México.
- William Barnett & Yi Liu, 2012. "The CAPM-Extended Divisia Monetary Aggregate with Exact Tracking under Risk," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201213, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
- Francis Breedon & Jagjit S. Chadha & Alex Water, 2012. "The Financial Market Impact of UK Quantitative Easing," Working Papers 696, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- M. Lopreite, 2012. "The endogenous money hypothesis and securitization: the Euro area case (1999-2010)," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya & José Eduardo Gómez-González & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2012. "Latin American Exchange Rate Dependencies: A Regular Vine Copula Approach," Borradores de Economia 729, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Tobias Adrian & Paolo Colla & Hyun Song Shin, 2012. "Which Financial Frictions? Parsing the Evidence from the Financial Crisis of 2007-9," NBER Working Papers 18335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter J., 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability in Asia," ADBI Working Papers 377, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier & Dalibor Stevanovic, 2012. "Bank Leverage Shocks and the Macroeconomy: a New Look in a Data-Rich Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2012s-23, CIRANO.