Two Crises, Two Ideas and One Question
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 2013. "Arresting Financial Crises: The Fed versus the Classicals," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_751, Levy Economics Institute.
- Correa Romar, 2015. "The Coordination Problem in the Stockholm School," Journal of Heterodox Economics, Sciendo, vol. 2(2), pages 138-150, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGreat Depression; Great Recession; Fisher relation; interest rate; monetary policy; central bank; lender of last resort; quantitative easing; money supply; deflation; inflation; monetarism; economic stability;
All these keywords.
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2012-09-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-09-09 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MON-2012-09-09 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:epuwoc:20124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/epri_workingpapers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/epri_workingpapers.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.