Report NEP-DEV-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hong Wang & Licheng Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Regional Disparity in Health and Health Care in China," CEMA Working Papers 541, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Mark Gradstein & Denis Nikitin & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "Economic Openness and Educational Expansion," CEMA Working Papers 540, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Julia Anna Matz, 2011. "Productivity, Rank and Returns in Polygamy," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp390, IIIS, revised Jul 2012.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Samuel Kobina Annim & Raghav Gaiha & Veena S. Kulkarni, 2012. "Does Women's Empowerment Reduce Prevalence of Stunted and Underweight Children in Rural India?," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-11, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Dec 2012.
- Hao, Yan, 2011. "Equitable access to land as a means of poverty reduction in rural china," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2011-212, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Larson, Donald F. & Lampietti, Julian & Gouel, Christophe & Cafiero, Carlo & Roberts, John, 2012. "Food security and storage in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6031, The World Bank.
- Tsujita, Yuko & Oda, Hisaya, 2012. "Caste, land, and migration : a preliminary analysis of a village survey in an underdeveloped state in India," IDE Discussion Papers 334, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Atanda, Akinwande A. & Aminu, Salaudeen B. & Alimi, Olorunfemi Y., 2012. "The role of population on economic growth and development: evidence from developing countries," MPRA Paper 37966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badruddoza, S., 2012. "Pins in the shoes of microfinance," MPRA Paper 37944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stopnitzky, Yaniv, 2012. "The Bargaining Power of Missing Women: Evidence from a Sanitation Campaign in India," MPRA Paper 37841, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sivakumar, Marimuthu & Vijay, M, 2012. "Regional Disparities in Poverty and Education in India," MPRA Paper 37849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raihan, Selim, 2011. "Infrastructure and Growth and Poverty in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 37882, University Library of Munich, Germany.