Pins in the shoes of microfinance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Baqui Khalily & Hussain Samad, 2010. "Vulnerability to Seasonal Hunger and Its Mitigation in Northwest Bangladesh," Working Papers 4, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- M. M. Pitt & S. R. Khandker, 2002. "Credit Programmes for the Poor and Seasonality in Rural Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(2), pages 1-24.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & M. A. Baqui Khalily & Hussain A. Samad, 2012. "Seasonal Hunger and Its Mitigation in North-West Bangladesh," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(12), pages 1750-1764, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmicrofinance; bangladesh; microcredit; non-government organization; microfinance institution; problems;
- O16 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Financial Markets; Saving and Capital Investment; Corporate Finance and Governance
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2012-04-17 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2012-04-17 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:37944. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .