Vulnerability to Seasonal Hunger and Its Mitigation in Northwest Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hasan, Mohammad Monirul, 2014. "Climate change induced marginality: Households’ vulnerability in the meal consumption frequencies," MPRA Paper 88047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg Claudia & Emran M. Shahe, 2020.
"Microfinance and Vulnerability to Seasonal Famine in a Rural Economy: Evidence from Monga in Bangladesh,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 20(3), pages 1-36, July.
- Berg, Claudia & Emran, M. Shahe, 2017. "Microfinance and Vulnerability to Seasonal Famine in a Rural Economy: Evidence from Monga in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 79818, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rejaul K. Bakshi & Debdulal Mallick & Mehmet A. Ulubaşoğlu, 2019.
"Social capital as a coping mechanism for seasonal deprivation: the case of the Monga in Bangladesh,"
Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 57(1), pages 239-262, July.
- Bakshi, Rejaul & Mallick, Debdulal & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet, 2017. "Social capital as a coping mechanism for seasonal deprivation: The case of the Monga in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 86587, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Hasan, Mohammad Monirul, 2014. "Seasonality Induced Marginality: Vulnerability of Wage Earners’ Food and Nutrition Security in Southern Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 66831, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badruddoza, S., 2012. "Pins in the shoes of microfinance," MPRA Paper 37944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:imb:wpaper:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jabeer Al Sherazy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inmifbd.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .