Report NEP-CWA-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarvalingam, A & Sivakumar, Marimuthu, 2010. "Human Development Measurement: A broader approach in India," MPRA Paper 22505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb & James, K. S., 2010. "Urbanization and the South Asian Enigma: A Case Study of India," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Mihai Macovei, 2009. "Growth and economic crises in Turkey: leaving behind a turbulent past?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 386, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Nitish Jha, 2010. "Access of the Poor to Water Supply and Sanitation in India: Salient Concepts, Issues and Cases," Working Papers 62, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Aysit Tansel & H.Mehmet Tasçi, 2010. "Hazard Analysis Of Unemployment Duration By Gender In A Developing Country: The Case Of Turkey," Working Papers 2010/6, Turkish Economic Association.
- Item repec:ess:wpaper:id:2481 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:wp2010-04-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:uea:aepppr:2010_02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Manjrekar, Rajesh & Sinha, Pankaj, 2010. "Myopic investment view of the Indian mutual fund industry," MPRA Paper 22458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashwini Deshpande & Thomas E. Weisskopf, 2010. "Does Affirmative Action Affect Productivity In The Indian Railways?," Working papers 185, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Rana Hendy & Catherine Sofer, 2010. "A collective model of female labor supply: do distribution factors matter in the Egyptian case?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10035, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Rana Hendy, 2010. "Rethinking time allocation of Egyptian females," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10034, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.